Geneva, 19 August. The next edition of the CinéGlobe International Short Film Festival will take place the 16-20th of February 2010 at CERN1 near Geneva, Switzerland. Filmmakers are invited to submit their work to one of three competitions:
- General fiction up to ten minutes (deadline for submissions: 14th September 2009)
- Science-fiction or scientific fiction up to twenty minutes (deadline for submissions: 30th September 2009)
- Science documentary up to thirty minutes (deadline for submissions: 30th September 2009)
- Download the festival rules
- Download the trailer from the previous edition
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries concerning submitting a film.
CinéGlobe 2010 is organized by Open Your Eyes Films2, CERN and the Bureau Culturel de la ville de Meyrin.
Contact: Quentin King
Chairman of the Selection Committee
Tel: +41 22 767 8473