Geneva, 19 August. The next edition of the CinéGlobe International Short Film Festival will take place the 16-20th of February 2010 at CERN1 near Geneva, Switzerland. Filmmakers are invited to submit their work to one of three competitions:
- General fiction up to ten minutes (deadline for submissions: 14th September 2009)
- Science-fiction or scientific fiction up to twenty minutes (deadline for submissions: 30th September 2009)
- Science documentary up to thirty minutes (deadline for submissions: 30th September 2009)
- Download the festival rules
- Download the trailer from the previous edition
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries concerning submitting a film.
CinéGlobe 2010 is organized by Open Your Eyes Films2, CERN and the Bureau Culturel de la ville de Meyrin.
Contact: Quentin King
Chairman of the Selection Committee
Tel: +41 22 767 8473
1. CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, is the world's leading laboratory for particle physics. It has its headquarters in Geneva. At present, its Member States are Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Romania is a candidate for accession. Israel is an Associate Member in the pre-stage to Membership. India, Japan, the Russian Federation, the United States of America, Turkey, the European Commission and UNESCO have Observer status.
2. Open Your Eyes Films is a non-profit association based at CERN and dedicated to making and promoting short films